|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
|* [[https://confluence.desy.de/display/FLCTRCK/FLC-TRCK|Confluence Pages of FLC-TPC]]|
Where to put/find Information
There are several places to store information about TPC topics. Depending on how public, changing and of which type the information is and in case there are additional requirements (versioning, access rights, document management...) the appropriate place should be chosen:
Linear Collider Forum There are subsections about TPC related topics, which you can subscribe to.
- AFS Pool-Directory: /afs/desy.de/group/flc/pool/tpc for Linux
- AFS Pool-Directory: Q:\group\flc\pool\tpc for (DESY-)Windows with OpenAFS-Client
FLC-TPC (mostly internal) repository: https://svnsrv.desy.de/desy/flctpcsw/ (SVN account needed),
with subsections for
- documents: internal notes, manuals proceedings, publications ...
- projects: smaller software projects or for internal use only
- public: shared to outside of FLC-TPC
- personal: personal subfolder (use your account name!) containing anything from notes, to software or thesis
EDMS System https://ilc-edms.desy.de:444/TC70ILC/controller/home ?
LPTPC eLogbook Electronic Logbook for Large Prototype and T24/1
FLC-TPC eLogbook Electronic Logbook for other FLC-TPC activities (mostly MediTPC and KOMAG)